Clogged Drains & Drain Cleaning
Payless 4 Plumbing has been clearing drains since 1985, when Samuel Blanc patented the first electric drain cleaning machine and began the Payless 4 Plumbing franchise business. Modern drain cleaning machines still function pretty much the same way, using blades to cut through the debris and restore proper flow.
Today Payless 4 Plumbing cleans more drains and repairs more sewer lines than any other company in North America. The Payless 4 Plumbing name is synonymous with quality service backed by years of experience. Payless 4 Plumbing will unclog your drain, recommend a maintenance product and provide tips for keeping your drains flowing freely. We are experts at solving all types of drain and sewer line problems:
- Kitchen drains clog over time. They run slower and slower as greases, soaps, fats and detergents build up on the inner walls of the pipes and eventually cause blockage. A Payless 4 Plumbing service technician who specializes in kitchen plumbing jobs will use a Payless 4 Plumbing sink machine to cut through the clog and remove all debris.
- Shower and tub drains present their own challenges. The clog culprit is usually hair and soap buildup in the trap and drainpipe. A service technician skilled in shower repair techniques will use one of Payless 4 Plumbing's tub and shower drain cleaning machines to cleanse the drain of any and all debris, restoring it to new condition.
- Bathroom sink drains may become clogged with hair, toothpaste, soap and grime. Payless 4 Plumbing provides many bathroom plumbing solutions and sink drains are one of the more common problems we solve. Payless 4 Plumbing will remove the clog and thoroughly clean the entire pipe so your sinks will drain like new.
- Toilet drains are sometimes overwhelmed with toilet paper and even the occasional kid's toy. Payless 4 Plumbing can solve the problem with a Payless 4 Plumbing machine that feeds a spinning cable into the toilet drain. The cable has special spring loaded blades on the tip that will cut through any obstruction while hugging the inside wall of the pipe and thoroughly cleaning it to restore full drainage and powerful flushes.
- Floor drains are common in basements, laundry rooms and garages. They may also be found on patios and driveways as well as older bathrooms. These drains are equipped with a trap that should be kept filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping. Test drains occasionally to make sure they are aren't clogged and are ready to carry away water and prevent flooding. Dirt and debris can clog floor drains but Payless 4 Plumbing can open them quickly to restore good drainage.
- Downspout drains help to channel water from roof gutters away from your home. Many downspouts are connected to the city's storm sewer system via underground pipes which can become clogged with leaves and debris and cause a backup. Payless 4 Plumbing provides professional plumbing services that clean downspouts and their connecting pipes to prevent flooding and restore proper drainage around the home.
*All services not available from all locations.
- Complete Plumbing & Drain Services
- Available 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week
- Emergency Service
- Licensed & Insured Technicians
- Millions of Satisfied Customers
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Reputation for Quality Work
- No Job is Too Big or Too Small
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1985