Drain cleaning is the most effective way to avoid one of the most nightmarish plumbing emergencies—toilet clogs! An overflowing toilet is something no homeowner wants to deal with, especially when the overflow results in dirty water and who knows what else. It’s downright unsanitary, and you need to avoid it at all costs. Unfortunately, for some homeowners, that is much easier said than done. If you have naturally curious small children, you may encounter a situation where they drop one of their favorite toys down the toilet drain. But even the adults are not immune for putting things down the toilet that shouldn’t be there. One small object or waste product can prove to be a major source of clogging. In addition, any moisture remaining after the clean-up can result in unhealthy mildew and mold growth long after the mess has been cleaned up, meaning your indoor air will be hazardous to breathe in. Since the water from the overflow will seep onto the surrounding area, you also risk significant water damage, which may cost thousands of dollars to restore. If you want to avoid any of these troubles, you need to take action now. When it seems like your toilet is on the verge of a massive clog, you should not pass up the chance to get it fixed.
Calling Payless 4 Plumbing for Excellent Service
Payless 4 Plumbing is here to provide you with high-quality drain cleaning service that will fix those toilet clogs immediately. Our team of licensed plumbers will ensure you do not have to through the messy, and often gross, realities of dealing with an overflowing toilet bowl. They offer a wide range of cleaning solutions that will remove any source of blockage as soon as possible. With our help, you will be able to enjoy greater savings on utility bills and extend the lifespan of your toilet so you won’t have to consider replacement any time soon. We can also teach you on what you should do on your own time to ensure drain clogs are the least of your worries. You will be able to enjoy a better peace of mind this season knowing your plumbing needs are met. After all, your toilet is the most essential fixture in your home. You need Payless 4 Plumbing to keep it running so you can continue to live conveniently.
How Can You Avoid Toilet Clogs?
The next time you are looking to avoid catastrophe with your toilet, please take note of these 5 helpful drain cleaning tips:
- Learn How to Plunge: One common cause of clogged toilets and the resulting damage is ignoring or postponing obvious signs that the toilet is malfunctioning. Even when the toilet does empty by flushing it multiple times, flushing over and over is not healthy for the plumbing system. That’s why you need to learn how to plunge. You should insert the plunger in the toilet bowl and cup it over the drain. Make sure there is enough water in the bowl for the plunger to gain suction. Proceed to plunge vigorously until water levels go down, which will let you know that the clog has been removed successfully.
- Flush Twice, When Necessary: Sometimes flushing once doesn’t cut it. You will need to make a second flush to ensure waste goes down the drain fully. However, if you have to make a second flush on a regular basis, it may be a sign of a serious problem requiring professional attention. It usually indicates there is already a clog or drainage issues present within the system.
- Provide Alternate Methods of Disposal: You should always have a small garbage can in the bathroom so occupants will be able discard any items that would otherwise make for any easy toilet clog. Though it automatically free you from the risk of toilet clogs, it will make them less prevalent.
- Keep Surfaces Clear: Many clogged toilets also result from accidents where an object is knocked into the toilet accidentally. This situation occurs when nearby counters or over-the-toilet shelving is filled with small objects, such as jars, bottles, sponges and cosmetics. You should keep these areas clean to reduce the chances of experiencing this problem.
- Know When to Call a Professional: Simply put, if the drain clog is getting too out of hand, you need to call us. A professional will be able to take on the toughest clogs and use tools that no homeowner will have. Professional assistance will also provide you with greater insight into the inner workings of your drains so you will know what mistakes to avoid in the future. Even if it’s a last-minute breakdown, they should still be able to provide emergency plumbing service.
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late – Schedule A Drain Cleaning Service Today
Contact Payless 4 Plumbing today if you want to avoid the mess of a toilet clog with our highly effective drain cleaning!